Friday, May 20, 2011

Thanks

Regarding my last post...

Thanks to my friends who left comments, my friends who emailed me, and the friends who called or text. I so appreciate all of you, even those of you I have never met. Your kind uplifting words, your encouraging me to share my real life with you, and simply telling me that it is ok to be tired, has all given me new strength.

I am feeling better. I wrote it all down in an email to my amazing mother-in-law, and that was tremendously helpful~just getting it out of me was so freeing. The sun is out which may seem silly to some, but truthfully, the lack of sun does make me sad sometimes, I started taking tons of Vit D and trying to do more things to take care of myself. It feels like it is paying off at this point. I'm not out of the woods, but I do see the light. I really do. Just keep praying for me. :-)

Thanks again.

1 comment:

Mumsey said...

You will get there and it is often this very feeling at the end of winter, espcially if you suffer from SAD and everyone else around you is in high spirits with the arrival of spring, that knocks you.
Blessings