Monday, June 26, 2006

Warm in Washington


It is abnormally hot here. We are breaking records from what I understand. 102 today. Therefore, people here, like us, don't have air-conditioners. Well, we have one in our 15 passenger van, but by the time that cools off I have wasted approximatly $127.38 in gas, so we don't count on that. We just have lots of loud cheap fans. So, my allergies are full blown, my older children are gone, and I am melting. This causes irritability even in the best mother. I thought I would jot down a few things that I have said today.
Stop that you will cut your fingers off!
Stop that you will fall and break your head open!
Stop that or I am going to scream!
Stop that or I am going to...uhhh, my nose is running down my face!
I am on my last straw....
(I don't know what that means. It just came out.)

No comments: