Saturday, July 10, 2010

You Did What With a Maxipad?

In the event that:

*Your husband is working at night which is not something you are at all use to,

*You have had a headache for more days than you can count,

*It is a zillion degrees outside, and you feel like you have moved back to Phoenix which is causing a lack of patience to say the very least,

*You would rather shove a fork in your eye than take two young boys to the grocery store at 8:00 at night,

and

*You have forgotten to buy Pullups,

I have a little tip for you.

Stayfree overnight maxipads.

Note the maxi...they are super absorbent.

But please don't tell my son.

He will never forgive me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny and very ingenious!

I won't tell him!

Love,
-Krista

Sue said...

LOL - you know when they are old enough to read this they will never let you live it down. I like the fork in the eye comment - been there - you are so sunny.

Unknown said...

You are such a genius! Good Job! It's the same stuff! No harm, no foul!

Unknown said...

seriously..laughing out loud!!!!!! hilarious! I'll file it away just in case... :)

Anonymous said...

Is anyone old enough to remember Kotex? My former father-in-law used to wax his car with them.

Arlene

Unknown said...

Haha! Oh, Lord! I remember being 13 and driving through the mountains around Wolf Creek Pass on vacation with my parents, my Aunt, my Uncle and my cousin. We had all taken a vacation together that year and had driven all the way from Arkansas. I was in the car with my Aunt, Uncle and cousin when my nose started bleeding. My aunt dug around in her purse and could find nothing but a big ol' Kotex. So with my Uncle looking at me in the rear-view mirrow to make sure that thing was absorbing as it should and I was not dripping in his car, we wound our way through the mountains. Ahhhh...........the stuff memories are made of........