Monday, October 02, 2006

Stinky Blog Entry

Me: "Oh my goodness, Steve did you fart or was that Joey?" (The dog)

Steve: Blank stare

Me: "Joey get out of here. You stink."

A few minutes later...

Steve: "Believe it or not I am not afraid to tell you if I fart."

Me: "I guess I just assumed you wouldn't announce it to all of us if you did."

Steve: "The only reason I refrain from farting around you is to keep from being talked about on your blog."

Me: "Thank you. I'll be sure to write about your fear of me blogging about your farts."

Steve: Blank Stare

3 comments:

SnowWhite said...

roflmbo, poor guy ...lol... NOT!

Unknown said...

Oh Goodness! Shellie I nearly had an accident!!! I laughed so hard I scared the baby!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We had all better watch out.
"There is nothing sacred to a blogger."