Thursday, September 11, 2014

Bleeding Vs and Football Practice

We are at school this year more than ever before, and I realized I hadn't really talked to the guys about the white boxes in the shared bathrooms. So, I proceed to tell them on the way home from school, describing menstruation, purposes of menstruation, dangers of touching the "white box", etcetera, etcetera. Evan is my explorer. The places his hands have been scare me. I asked Ian if he got it, and he explained to me that he already knew all about this stuff...I told him when he was six. Evan was playing Angry Birds in the backseat and looked at me like I was lying to him. I actually love that I don't get freaked out about this kind of thing, but hopefully they aren't at football practice thinking about bleeding vaginas. Just saying.

No comments: