Tuesday, July 04, 2006

God Bless The USA

I am thankful that I live in a country where I can raise my children to worship the one, true, living God. I am thankful that I can teach my children the difference between right and wrong and the government isn't defining those truths for me. I am thankful for the men and women who believe in what our country stands for and are willing to give their lives to defend it. We live in an amazing country, and I pray that none of us will ever take that for granted. I pray that God will truly bless our country, and in return I pray that we will become a nation that turns our hearts back to him. May we truly reflect on what this holiday is all about! Celebrate your freedom, but don't forget to give glory and honor to the God who gave it to you. Happy Fourth of July!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! I am right there with you standing on one accord! I pray your family is blessed on this special day we have the privilege of celebrating!
~ Melissa

Anonymous said...

Thank you for such a great reminder of what freedom is all about. We too share in the thought that it is so important that we as Americans Bless God. May this Nation become once again a Great Nation in the eyes of God. Dad