Wednesday, August 30, 2006

There's a Bxxb in There!

Tonight I was reading Evan a story about Gorillas. It was sweet. He was listening and talking really loud about the gorilla and everything in the book.

After the story he was sitting on my lap. I asked if we could have snuggles, and he laid his head down. After 3.2 seconds he pops his head up, reaches down my shirt, and states, "There's a bxxb in there, there's a bxxb in there."

It is so funny because he is asking me to nurse again after at least six months, and I have no idea where he learned the word bxxb. Funny Baby Boy...

I can't actually use the word because some dirty person might google "that" word and come to my web site...yuk! That is why there are x's instead of o's. Now you know....

1 comment:

*Tanyetta* said...

kids are toooooo cute. smart cookie for spelling it that way. ;)

i have a 22 month old I'm trying to wean now. I need a hug. ;)