Friday, October 06, 2006

My Old Enemy

Twice per year my old enemy shows up on my doorstep and asks to come in. I fight this enemy with every tool I can find. I even run to the store to try to find something new that will help me ward off this intruder, but to no avail. It always seems to win, to take a week of my life.

Yesterday at noon this old acquaintance of mine showed up. Slowly but surely it worked it's way in, and now it is here full force.

Ah, the familiar coughing and wheezing. Fever and chills. Welcome back bronchitis. I hope your stay isn't long.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry! I can empathize, I used to get it twice a year too until I had my tonsils out...don't know why, but it's true... hang in there!!

SnowWhite said...

oh honey I am with you on this one I have pneumina at present have had it for 3 weeks now
hope you feel better soon
take care
xx
shona