Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dirt In My Teeth


We are working on our yard. Nothing is simple when it comes to us. We started sifting the dirt in our back yard because we are re-doing it, and there are lots of rocks and tilled up grass. If you look really hard you can see the nice soil between the play structure and the tree. See it? See the hand made sifter sitting by the tree? Impressed aren't you? Actually, I made it, and it feel apart after about three wheelbarrows of dirt so Steve remade it for me. Nice guy. He still loves me tonight even though I started this sifting thing. He thinks I am a perfectionist. Um, right!


3 comments:

SnowWhite said...

sounds like you have been busy, just go jump in the tub with him and relax for 5 lol, fat chance right . Been a while since i got the chance to po by but glad to see your still blogging away . talk soon
xx
shona

SnowWhite said...

just looked at my comment to check it over and how true it is I am having trouble po ing lol alas pregnancy is getting a bit longer each child I have lol. Hope it gives you a giggle anyhooooo
xx
shona

Anonymous said...

I have never seen such a "clean and orderly" construction site. Why, the tools are in neatly displayed for easy access and the job is well done. You guys really make a good team and your hard work will bring many years of good times and memories. The task was tough and but the rewards will be unmeasurable. As Kelly would say, "bring alot of happiness to the soul". Love, Dad