Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Time

The amazing thing about this weekend with no computer is the amount of TIME I had to do other things without feeling stressed that I needed to check my school boards, bank balance, or email. I accomplished so much. I think I am going to do that every weekend for awhile. I do have to admit that I had Steve check my email once. But only once.

And when I logged back in, amazingly, I only had 36 new emails from all of my addicted fellow emailers. You know who you are. Missed you...a little.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I could probably get sooo much done around here if I didn't have my computer... but then, I wouldn't have any contact with the outside world!! ha ha ha... all my friends live at least a half hour away...

Anonymous said...

ooopss... that was me (Melssa... it wont' accept my blogger password all of a sudden!!)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I too am realizing that I'm also addicted. I know we all used to live without this stuff . . . how times can change.

Love,
-Krista