Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Once again, I am way too impressed...

At Target yesterday I bought 6 pacs of batteries and 2 Method hand soaps for....wait for it.....you aren't going to believe it....$0.16. Yep, that is right. Sixteen cents. K, I just had to write that down. I love it.

Oh ya, I also got 10 boxes of Nabisco crackers and a container of mini muffins for -6.00. They paid me $6.00.

It was a good shopping day, although it feels like a full time job finding these deals. But it is worth it for sure. The only sad thing is that my family is no longer impressed. That stinks. Oh well. I am impressed. :-)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I am impressed! I think I always will be. Love you

Arlene said...

I have always been amazed at your coupon magic. And you KNOW how much you impress George. We dub you Shellie Super Shopper.

Unknown said...

Good Job Shellie!! OH that I would take that time and get that organized!!!! Some day :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! And I thought I was good at this game. Never heard of ANYONE getting money back! My latest coup was New Year's day. I ahd purchased some alitehouse Dressing at Fred Meyers ($2.50 sale vs $3.89 regular) but did not have some Litehouse coupons with me. Plus when I got home I discovered they expired 12/31/09. However, I went back the next day with coupons and sales slip and - BEHOLD - they gave me my $2. If yoiu don't ask you don't get. Doesn't come near your six bucks though.

George

Anonymous said...

i am impressed! lol i just read that to jeremiah and he was impressed to!

--tiffani