Thursday, January 21, 2010

A New Year's Resolution I can Handle

I had to fill in a blank on a form that said my New Year's Resolution to get a coupon for a free Kettle Chip. Well, we all know what I will do to get a coupon. Yes, I am a little out of control on that issue. Since I am not one to make NYR, I mean who needs a smaller backside for goodness sake...it is way overrated, anyway, since I am not one to make those mostly because I hate to fail, I had to think quickly. Reading more...that is a very good resolution. I LOVE to read. It is probably my favorite thing to do besides write, which I haven't seemed to do much of lately. So, it is January 21, my Lindsey's 17 birthday, and as of today I have read 4 books since January 1, 2010. I am excited. I am really excited. Now if I could just get myself on the bike while I am reading that would be amazing. Oh how I wish I had the motivation and willpower to do that. I can't imagine why it is so hard to just do it. Today though, it seems reasonable. My head is full of snot. I can see the sides of my nose swelling into my cheeks my sinuses are so stuffed. I know you find this kind of thing interesting, but seriously! I am dizzy from the pressure. Ug.....so I read. What is next? The Time Traveler's Wife I think....

No comments: