Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Me Liked It!

We had a great trip. Once we got to LA we settled into our house that Marq had arranged for us. It was perfect. Plenty of room and at night you could lay in the pool and watch the fireworks from Disneyland. That was great on the nights we didn't stay over there late.
My favorite quote of the trip was "Me like it." We went on It's a Small World and Evan thought it was great. He was dancing through it, and when we came out he patted his chest and said, "Me like it." It was adorable. Ian's favorite ride was Buzz Light Year. Lots of lights and laser guns. Aunt Kelly made sure he and Evan went home with one of their very own. The girls and Steve loved The Hollywood Tower of Terror. I would have had to be buried in California if I would have gone on that. I liked the rollercoaster and soaring over California, even though I am terrified of heights. It was amazing how they integrated smells into the rides. When you flew over the Orange Orchards it smelled just like you were there. It was thrilling.
Being with my siblings, niece, and nephews was the highlight of it all though. We all had a great time together. It makes me realize how blessed I am to have siblings that I love and adore. Family is an amazing thing.
So, in the words of Evan, "Me liked it."

No comments: