Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Man, What a Man!






Look what we did. Mostly Steve, but I did the tile and went to Lowes alot. I can't believe I don't have a before picture for you. I also put one in of the front of the house because I can't believe how good it looks. I found a before picture of four years ago when we bought the house, and it doesn't look like the same house. What an amazing man. Everything he has tried to do on the house he has succeeded in. New floor, new counter tops, new trim around the counter tops, new handles on the cabinet doors, new paint on the cabinets, and of course the siding he and my dad did two years ago when Evan was less than a week old. This of course doesn't cover all his hard work, but wanted you to see the latest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome, Shellie!! The front looks totally different from when we were last there! (I think Ian was 1) The floors and counters are beautiful. Where's the picture of your Dolphins room?

Love, Kelly

SnowWhite said...

your kitchen looks awesome, well done on it. We renovate constantly too, isn't it hard work..
: )