Monday, January 08, 2007

8 States/14 Days















"Santas" in Grandma's fun bathtub




















Mt. Rushmore















Playing on the frozen lake in South Dakota. It
kind of looks like they are standing in the ocean
to me.















Sledding in Colorado with cousins




















"Resting" in Wyoming

After a week I am feeling like I have finally got my life back on track from our trip. We were gone two weeks. In that two weeks we drove through eight states. Here are a few pictures to describe our trip. And of course the dates are wrong because when I changed batteries on the camera it changed the date, and I didn't notice. It will be one of those puzzles my kids have to figure out someday when I am gone. Oh well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for the wonderful time and memories you shared with Dad and I. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks for braving the Denver weather to come see us. It was great to see all of you and the boys sure enjoyed having their cousins visit.

Marquis

SnowWhite said...

your kids are just beautiful ,ust take after mommy huh
xx
shona