Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Effectiveness of X, Y, and Z

What is going on with my kids? Maybe they are the same. Maybe I have lost it. Why is it that when I try to do something tedious the children need to be right in my space or ask me to make some life changing decision? Why does life never wait for me to get tasks done? Things just pile up on each other, and when I think I am making progress reality quickly hits me in the face. Why does my vocabulary each day consist of things like, "Get off your brother. You are hurting his brain." "Please stop using me as a monkey bar." "Come here this instant!" Or my favorite, "If you don't do X,Y, and Z, I am going to X, Y, and Z." That's effective. My brain feels like it is going to explode. I need a vacation, but last night I realized that may not happen for 10 years or so, no matter how much I daydream about crashing waves and margaritas.

When you have ringing in your ears does it really mean that you are loosing that frequency of your hearing? I personally think it is just brain cells exploding.

Crap! Steve just walked in from work, and the two year old is naked.

No comments: