Saturday, June 30, 2007

Back to School

I am going back to school. I am training to be a medical transcriptionist which is a job that I can do from home while still caring for my children. A dream come true.

I signed up yesterday and have already taken my first quiz. I'll keep you "posted" on my progress.

I am so thankful for this opportunity that has been given to me, and I am excited to do something new in my life.

Wish me luck. I am scared to death of failing even though I got a 92% on my initial test. I dread the unknown, but in a way it is exciting. After 21 years....we will see what happens.

4 comments:

Arlene said...

Failure?! Strike that word from your vocabulary. True failures are those who won't attempt anything. We're proud of you.

Anonymous said...

It's called "living with uncertainty." If you haven't already, you WILL get used to it.

George

SnowWhite said...

you need to check out Robyn from my index list I am sure this is what she does. I used to be in medical too, lol small world but good to have a job which does not bring on a bout of hyper emisis lol
xx
shona

good luck with it all.

Unknown said...

YOU fail?? NEVER!! You'll be great!! Have courage! and confidence!!!!!