Sunday, September 23, 2007

Shellie

Do you ever have one of those moments when something sounds really weird to you? I don't ever write Shellie. My name is Michelle, and I sign everything Michelle. I say hello, this is Michelle .... I am calling for ..... I never call myself Shellie or very rarely. Just when I meet someone casually. The point? It is really weird that people call me Shellie.

This would be one of those moments when my husband would just look at me and shake his head. He would say something like, "What do you want them to call you? or Wouldn't it be "weirder" if they called you Bob?" As usual, he does have a point.

Sincerely,
Shellie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha... so funny, I think it's strange to think of you as Michelle!! I've only ever known you as Shellie. But Shellie or Michelle you're still loved :)

SnowWhite said...

you had me giggling here, how in the name of goodness could they shorten my name, hey shhhh. take care for now bob.

xx
shona