Sunday, November 04, 2007

I Don't Get It!

I am finally done having babies and nursing. My little guys is a little over three, so my body has decided it can finally lose some of that fat it has been hanging onto for 19 years. Thank goodness. But, now that I am not throwing up and my breasts aren't bulging with milk, I get to have migraines once every month. One little day, I could handle, but in addition, I get to have a headache that lingers there all week while I am hemorrhaging.

So, my month looks like this:
Week one...happy days.
Week two....winding down a bit but still bearable.
Week three...why is everyone so irritating? Can anyone be productive around here and not just suck the life out of me?
Week four....headaches, migraines, feeling like crap.

Why is this? I know we all do it, but what the heck. Can nothing be easy as far as our bodies go? Does anyone have any suggestions besides a hysterectomy? Did I write about this last month? Uh!

No comments: