Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bandit and Oreo-CutiePie-Sugary-Duck Ears-Boots

I have said in the past that to be a small living thing in the presence of Evan would be a challenge. The only thing I can think of that would be more challenging than this picture for a little kitty would be if there was only one. I don't think I need to describe what would happen if that were the situation. So, we have two kittys. We will try the animal thing one more time because we love our kids, and we like cats better than dogs. So, I introduce to you:
Bandit. He has one name because he is owned by Ian. Then there is Oreo-CutiePie-Sugary-Duck Ears-Boots or whatever happens to be on Evan's mind at the moment. These kittys represent their owners quite well. When Evan's kitty first came into the house, he walked up to Coral's dogs and right up to Evan. Little did he know....he would soon meet his match.

No comments: