Saturday, April 03, 2010

Dear Spam Monster,

My you were busy last night while I slept. Every single post. Wow. I want to thank you for giving me the time to go back and reflect on each post I have written over the years. I don't take enough time to do that. So, even though you have ticked me off, you have not stolen my time. I am blessed to read about my life. So many wonderful memories. Thanks for giving me the time to read them.

But because of you, I have to monitor the comments from my dear readers who would never spam me. That stinks, but oh well. I guess the time was bound to come.

Have a good day,
Shellie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sad that this jerk has nothing better to do with his/her time. I suppose we should have pity... HA!

Arlene

Katharine said...

Great take on an icky situation. Good for you! Keep writing. It's not that big a deal to require comment approval, and it keeps the blog safe. Thanks for sharing a piece of your day with us!

Oh, and my word verification is "happersi"! :-]

M said...

Rofl!
I dont think the spammer would get to know though, I mean it could be a bot too, for all you know. A comment posting bot.

Rob said...

Comment spam is no fun!