Saturday, June 26, 2010

Where is the Nearest Hole?

Do you ever have one of those days when you know you should crawl back in bed for a few minutes, then climb back out and start over? You know? Start the grooming process over?

Today is one of those days that feels like that for me. I just went to the bathroom and realized I had on black undies. What is the big deal? Well, if you saw me today, you probably already know. I have, I mean had on tan capris. And, to make it worse, the sun is shinning.

I would have probably been able to deal with it if I had actually had time to put on my makeup this morning and do my hair. But instead, I rushed out the door. It is one thing to look good and have your black thong showing to the world. It is a whole different thing to already look not put together and then have that top it off. Ug, just point me to the nearest hole so I can crawl in it. Seriously!

2 comments:

Mumsey said...

What ever we do we tend to see the worse. Chin up and pretend you meant to give others something to talk about so hey would stop talking about something worse in another person.
Tomorrow is a new day and we can only learn from our experience ;)

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha ha! This is cracked me up, Shellie! Can I just say that I am mega impressed that you still wear a thong? :) You are GOOOOD!!
I loved this...and could relate to it, sometimes I am so pressed for time I throw on whatevers next to my bed -its usually an outfit i've already worn for three days in a row...my poor husband. :)