Friday, June 25, 2010

My Perfect Finale

My boy.


God's perfect finale to me having babies was on June 25, 2004.

Evan Daniel

Today he is 6.

I was telling him this morning about his birth & how he didn't breathe when he was born.
I told him that there were lots of doctors around him helping him to start breathing & all of a sudden they all jumped back & yelled, "Wooooo." I told him that he pottied on all the doctors.
He thought that was hysterical.
I think so too.
Happy Birthday, my sweet miracle boy.


I thought it would be fun to interview Evan.
I love how his sweet little brain works.
He melts my heart.

Evan's top 10 of 2010











And in memory of the past 6 years, here are a few of my favorite posts.




Don't Forget to Test on Two Year Old Males


So, this is not only happy birthday to Evan. It is also happy-you-survived-the-last-six-years to me. And someone give me my margarita finally!

Thank you, Jesus, that your ways are not always my ways. Thank you for giving us Evan.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I absolutely loved this one...you are amazing. THAT story is amazing. EVAN and his miracle conception and birth is amazing. GOD is amazing.
Now please, somebody get Shellie her margarita! SHe's earned it! :)