Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Wonder

I wonder...

about many things.

I am right in the middle of my life.

What does that mean?

Where am I SUPPOSE to be, and...

am I doing that?

Is this all working?

Do I have what it takes?

Will the hard things get easier even if...

other hard things come along?

Am I looking for too much?

Do I ask for the impossible?

I hate pain, yet...

we all experience it.

I know it brings depth.

I know I wouldn't be the same

without my walk through the fire, but...

I need fresh air when it is bursting around me.

The smoke and ash sometimes choke me.

Most days I catch my breath, but...

some days, I simply wonder...

What

is now?

is next?

is strong?

is weak?

is right?

is wrong?

is worth fighting for?

is best let loose?

Sometimes I wonder...

am I the best I can be, or...

am I missing something vital?

I wonder.

No comments: