Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Laugh All You Want To

Today I took the boys to the pool. After we went swimming, we were in the family dressing room. Evan all of a sudden crawled under my door, so I dove for my towel. I had only gotten as far as my "underpants." There are very few things that are funnier to Evan than underpants. He thinks they are hysterical...and mine don't exactly look like boxer briefs, which only added fuel to the fire. He started with a little chuckle, and his chuckle progressed into a full blown yelling belly laugh. I asked him why he was laughing...even though it was obvious. He got very serious and looked at me. Then he replied simply, "Because, it is funny."

...or uncomfortable. Depending on who you ask.

But, laugh all you want to, my cute little boy. It makes my heart full to hear you laugh...even if it is at my expense.

2 comments:

im always here said...

that is so adorable. his laugh is so contagious
i love him

Unknown said...

Ohhh. I could feel that. And i would feel that way too. The laugh from our litle boys is so worth it. You are such a good mom. :)