Sunday, October 14, 2007

Invasion of the Flexers


Today we were invaded by Spiderman and a Ninja. Scary....
Give a man a mirror, or any audience for that matter, and he will flex. Why is that? Why is that instilled in the male species? Can you imagine a bunch of women flexing at each other and then bumping their chest together? Somehow, we just don't relate to this little thing they do. But, today my sons did that. Give them some "muscles", and they will run around flexing and slamming into each other. Just like Steve, my brother, my brother-in-law, Ryan.....It is seriously one of the weirdest, yet funniest, things I have every seen.

3 comments:

Arlene said...

Cowabunga, dudes. You're totally awesome.

Love you, Mimi

Anonymous said...

Cr_p!! I'm sorry Shellie, I forgot about the pirate stuff :( I kept thinking I would e-mail you after I had time to look and then I never did. They look very tough and manly. The difference between men and women is that men flex in the mirror and think "what a stud" and women glance in the mirror and think "I can't believe I really look like that".

Happy Halloween
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute ! Glad they're having fun !

Love,
-Krista